Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Warning

I generally don't put up direct posts to the reader, which might seem sane and properly written, in this blog. I created it for a rather different approach- to put things into discourse, and nothing else. But, today, I'll add a little sane post that I feel I must put up, as part of the responsibility that comes with writing. No, really, I mean it.

It has, like many other blogs (or, most other, I guess), no particular following, except for a couple of similarly dysfunctional pals of mine, pretty much privy to the ongoings of my life which force me to ocassionally break the blanket of laziness, and add a post. It's more like a personal diary, on the web, that I probably don't even expect people-all and sundry, to read. The content is personal and yet, universal; and for the style, I cannot say it is easy. Plus, I simply don't know how to popularise my blog (if you think I'm stupid, feel free to, but, at the least give me some tips on how to popularise it).

Anyway, enough of what essentially my blog is and why it's the way it is.

The warning I want to give is this- my style is really very difficult to follow, more so in the recent posts. I realised that when I tried to edit a post. The reson is of course the fact that much of the material has been written in frenzies of deep-depression and really late at night, probably before examinations, when my brain had stopped working for all practical purposes, except thinking this stuff.

So, anyone, attempting to read my blog should read the earlier posts- much better and easier, in terms of the writing, and a more appealing content. Okay, so I'm done with my warning. But, it's a free country and it's your choice- read it or not, how, when, where, whatever...

No comments: